PMA are the world’s leading independent commercial property research company. Our team of over 50 analysts, drawn globally, analyse and forecast property markets throughout the UK, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the US. Our clients include most major global property investors.
We aim to recruit and retain the strongest candidates to provide a first-class service to our clients. We continue to promote from within; most partner and associate positions are held by analysts who started with us as graduates.
We are a motivated company and our non-hierarchical working environment gives new recruits the support needed to expand their skills and become a valuable member of our sociable team. Whilst we are a hard-working company, we also value our informal culture.
Job specification: Analyst: European Logistics/Hotels
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking and analytical individual to join our Europe focused team. The role will entail:
- working as a key part of our European team with a specific focus on the Logistics and Hotel sectors.
- working alongside a small team of colleagues, assisting in the sourcing, management, analysis and understanding of market information. In the Logistics sector, for example, this will include monitoring and analysing leasing and development activity across 30 logistics markets and assisting in the reporting of key trends across the sector. In the hotel sector, for example, this will range from looking at tourist demand and hotel performance to new development and investment activity.
- taking an active role in the ongoing development of our European services in terms of report format, data analysis and data delivery to clients.
Your personal attributes
- An interest in commercial property: you will have an interest in property markets, along with broader economic and social trends.
- Analytical: you will draw on excellent analytical communication skills, both written and verbally. You will also have an eye for detail.
- Self-motivating: you will work independently from an early stage, requiring self-motivation and excellent organisation skills.
- Computing Skills: you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Well-rounded: you will be degree educated with a strong academic record. A rounded individual with a property interest is more important than the course studied - we employ graduates from a wide range of degrees across humanities and sciences.
The remuneration package
- Competitive London salary.
- Holiday entitlement of 27 days pa (our office is closed over the Christmas period).
- PMA offer a progressive approach to flexible working.
- Life Insurance and Income Protection cover for all employees.
- PMA contribution to workplace pension scheme.
- Discretionary bonus after one year’s service based on company performance.
- In addition PMA provide travel card loans, bike to work scheme, eye tests, childcare vouchers. PMA is a friendly company and we have regular social events.
How to apply
- Please complete the online form by 7th February 2020. Only applications submitted through the online form will be considered.
- Use our website pma.co.uk to find out more about the company and help tailor your application.
- Successful applicants will be invited to a first interview, which, if successful, will be followed up with a second interview and assessment.
- Please note that due to the volume of applications that we receive it is not possible for us to respond to all applicants