PMA are the world’s leading independent commercial property research company. Our team of over 50 analysts analyse and forecast property markets throughout UK, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the US. Our clients include most major global property investors.
We aim to recruit and retain the strongest candidates to provide a first-class service to our clients. Most partner and associate positions are held by analysts who started with us as graduates and we continue to promote from within the business.
We are a motivated company and our non-hierarchical working environment gives new recruits the support needed to expand their skills and become a valuable member of our sociable team. Whilst we are a hardworking company, we also value our informal and flexible culture.
Job specification: European Research Analyst, Logistics
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking and analytical individual with 4+ years’ experience to join our London based European team, principally researching the Logistics sector.
While the role is full-time, there is scope to accommodate candidates who are looking for part-time employment.
The role entails:
- undertaking primary and secondary research of individual local markets, as well as drawing on a clear understanding of key logistics property market trends;
- working as a key part of our team in the production of detailed national and city-based research and helping to guide our forecasts;
- presenting the findings of our research to our clients.
Your personal attributes:
- Experience: we are looking for someone with 4+ years of previous work experience in analysing commercial real estate markets; specific knowledge of the European logistics sector is desirable but not essential.
- An interest in commercial property: you will have an interest in property markets, along with broader economic and social trends.
- Analytical: you will draw on excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Communication: you will have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivating: you will work independently from an early stage, requiring self-motivation and excellent organisation skills.
- Well-rounded: you will be degree educated with a strong academic record. A rounded individual with an interest in property is more important than the course studied.
PMA employment package:
- Competitive London salary.
- Holiday entitlement of 27 days pa.
- PMA offer a progressive approach to flexible working.
- Discretionary bonus based on company performance (after one year’s service).
- PMA provide a contribution to a Workplace Pension Scheme, Life Insurance and Income Protection cover, travel card loans, bike to work scheme, eye tests, childcare vouchers.
- PMA is a friendly company and we have regular social events.
How to apply:
- Please complete the online form by 16th August 2021. Only applications submitted through the online form will be considered.
- We are looking for applicants who can start around October / November 2021.
- Successful applicants will be invited to a first interview, which, if successful, will be followed up with a second interview and assessment.
- Please note that due to the volume of applications that we receive it is not possible for us to respond to all applicants.