PMA are the world’s leading independent commercial property research company. Our team of over 50 analysts, drawn globally, analyse and forecast commercial property markets throughout the UK, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the US. Our clients include most major global property investors.
We aim to recruit and retain the strongest candidates to provide a first-class service to our clients. We continue to promote from within; most partner and associate positions are held by analysts who started with us as graduates.
We are a motivated company, and our non-hierarchical working environment gives new recruits the support needed to expand their skills and become a valuable member of our sociable team. Whilst we are a hard-working company, we also value our informal culture.
Job specification: Graduate Research Analyst: UK
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking, and analytical individual to join our UK focused team. The role will entail:
- working as a key part of our UK team in the production of detailed town and city-based research reports and the collation of key data sets
- undertaking primary and secondary research to develop in-depth knowledge of individual local markets, as well as an understanding of key national property market trends
- providing direct research support to our clients on an ad hoc basis
- taking an active role in the ongoing development of our UK services in terms of report format, data analysis and data delivery to clients.
Your personal attributes
- An interest in commercial property: you will have an interest in property markets, along with broader economic and social trends.
- Analytical: you will draw on excellent analytical skills and have an eye for detail.
- Communication: you will have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivating: you will work independently from an early stage, requiring self-motivation and excellent organisation skills.
- Computing skills: you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Well-rounded: you will be degree educated with a strong academic record. A rounded individual with a property interest is more important than the course studied - we employ graduates from a wide range of degrees across humanities and sciences.
PMA employment package
- Competitive London salary.
- Holiday entitlement of 27 days pa (our office is closed over the Christmas period).
- PMA offer a progressive approach to flexible working.
- Life Insurance and Income Protection cover for all employees.
- PMA contribution to workplace pension scheme.
- Discretionary bonus based on company performance (after one year’s service).
- In addition, PMA provide travel card loans, bike to work scheme and eye tests.
- PMA is a friendly company and we have regular social events.
How to apply
- Please complete the online form. by 28th January 2022. Only applications submitted through the online form will be considered.
- Visit our website www.pma.co.uk to find out more about the company and help tailor your application.
- We are looking for applicants who are able to start ASAP, we can be flexible on start dates. The current position is therefore only suitable to those who have already graduated.
- Suitable applicants will be invited to a first interview (either online or in-person), which, if successful, will be followed up with a second interview. There will also be an analytical / written assessment.
- Please note that due to the volume of applications that we receive it is not possible for us to respond to all applicants.